All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA readable textbook on the law relating to midwifery practice which discusses the legal issues arising in typical situations encountered by midwives. Written by a well-known author of many books on legal aspects of healthcare.
- Author BiographyBridgit Dimond is Emeritus Professor of the University of Glamorgan and is barrister-at-law. She has published several books with Quay Books.
- Author(s)Bridgit C. Dimond
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleLegal Aspects of Healthcare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Weight534 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.