Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the legal aspects of the birth and development of an international organisation, using INTERPOL as a detailed case study.
- Author BiographyDr Rutsel Silvestre J Martha is a former General Counsel and Director of Legal Affairs of INTERPOL. He is currently the General Counsel and Director of Legal Affairs of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD). He has written extensively on public international law. He was an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Washington College of Law (Washington, DC, USA) and Visiting Professor of Law at the New York University School of Law Singapore Programme at the National University of Singapore Faculty of Law.
- Author(s)Rutsel Silvestre J. Martha
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.