All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book is a comprehensive elucidation of the legal historical foundations of a major contemporary public institution, the statutory tribunal.
- Author BiographyChantal Stebbings is Professor of Law and Legal History in the University of Exeter. Her research is in the commercial legal history of the nineteenth century, with special reference to the law of taxation, trusts, and commercial property.
- Author(s)Chantal Stebbings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in English Legal History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.