All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £27.59Trending at £28.95
- £8.50Trending at £10.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.90
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £8.36Trending at £11.50
- £3.11Trending at £5.96
- £9.29Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTracks the mystery of narratives in the Hebrew Bible and their allusions to Sinai laws by highlighting intertextual allusions created by verbal resonances. This title suggests that most of Genesis was composed during or after the Babylonian exile, after the codification of most Sinai laws, which Genesis protagonists consistently violate.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gershon Hepner was born in Leipzig, Germany. His family emigrated to England days before the outbreak of World War Two. He graduated with his M.B. and his B.S. from medical school at St. Mary's Hospital in London. Hepner came to the United States where he first followed a career as a hepatologist in academic medicine, then later changed to private practice. Since 2000 he has published much of his research on texts of the Hebrew Bible. When not studying the Bible or rabbinic texts, he is often writing poems, whose topics range from the Bible to Bertolt Brecht to Bob Dylan. Many of them can be found on the Web.
- Author(s)Gershon Hepner,Linda Hepner
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight1710 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.