All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Imperialism examines the important role of nineteenth-century Western extraterritorial courts in non-Western states.
- Author BiographyTuran Kayaoglu is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Washington, Tacoma. Kayaoglu studied International Relations at Bilkent University and the University of Denver before receiving his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Washington, Seattle. His articles have appeared in the International Studies Review and International Studies Quarterly.
- Author(s)Turan Kayaoglu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.