All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis of legal personality in international law combines theory and practical material.
- Author BiographyRoland Portmann is a Scientific Collaborator at the Swiss Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate of International Law, Bern, and a Lecturer in Public International Law at the University of St Gallen, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Roland Portmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.