All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book examines the development of Chinese police powers since the 1950s.
- Author BiographySarah Biddulph is Associate Director (China) of the Asian Law Centre at the University of Melbourne.
- PrizesWinner of Woodward Medal in Humanities and Social Sciences 2011.
- Author(s)Sarah Biddulph
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.