All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.76Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.88Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
About this product
- Author(s)Emmanuelle E. Wollmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPrestudy Planning: The Evolution of Protection for Research Participants. Governing Principles. Clinical Trials. Recruitment. Issues Arising During the Study: Confidentiality. Potential Conflicts. Scientific Misconduct. Following the Study: Participants and Records. Publication and the Dissemination of Research Results. New Roles for the HIVResearcher: An Overview of the Legal System. The HIV Researcher as an Expert Witness. The HIV Researcher and Legislative Advocacy. The HIV Researcher in the Regulatory Arena. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.