Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an analytical presentation of the complicated socio- legal, medico-ethical and political perspectives which interact with gerontology as a field of study. Topics covered include financing healthcare, quality of life, informed consent, elder abuse and death with dignity.
- Author(s)George P. Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/1996
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Weight317 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.