All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decades, regional and global integration processes have made the traditional state-centred view of law less and less obvious. This title includes essays that contribute to ongoing discussions in our post-national era.
- Author BiographyPeter Cserne is assistant professor at Tilburg Law School (The Netherlands) and at Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Budapest (Hungary). Miklos Konczol is assistant lecturer at Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Budapest (Hungary) and currently Durham Doctoral Fellow at Durham University (UK).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCentral and Eastern European Forum for Legal, Political, and Social Theory Yearbook
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 2 graphs
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMiklos Koenczoel,Peter Cserne
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £12.46
- £14.78Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.