All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timely analysis of Canadian temporary labour migration policies.
- Author BiographyPatti Tamara Lenard is assistant professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Ottawa and the author of Trust, Democracy, and the Challenges of Multiculturalism. Christine Straehle is assistant professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Ottawa and the editor of L'Ethique saisie par la mondialisation: La question de l'immigration.
- Author(s)Christine Straehle,Patti Tamara Lenard
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.