All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores why some members of Congress are more effective than others at navigating the legislative process and what this means.
- Author BiographyCraig Volden is Professor of Public Policy and Politics, with appointments in the Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy and the Woodrow Wilson Department of Politics, at the University of Virginia. He has published numerous articles in such journals as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, Legislative Studies Quarterly, the Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, and Publius: The Journal of Federalism. Volden is co-author (with David W. Brady) of Revolving Gridlock: Politics and Policy from Jimmy Carter to George W. Bush (2006). Alan E. Wiseman is Associate Professor of Political Science, with a secondary appointment in Law, and co-director of the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions at Vanderbilt University, Tennessee. He has published numerous peer-reviewed articles in journals such as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, Legislative Studies Quarterly, and the Journal of Theoretical Politics. He is the author of The Internet Economy: Access, Taxes, and Market Structure (2000).
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association: Richard F. Fenno Prize 2015 and American Political Science Association: Gladys M. Kammerer Award 2015.
- Author(s)Alan E. Wiseman,Craig Volden
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.