All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe book brings together leading scholars to explore the central notions of international legitimacy and global justice.
- Author BiographyLukas H. Meyer is Professor of Practical Philosophy at the University of Graz Institute of Philosophy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byProfessor Lukas H. Meyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.