All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores exchange relationships that can enhance police resources and examines their policy implications.
- Author BiographyJulie Ayling is a Research Associate in the Regulatory Institutions Network at The Australian National University. She previously worked as a senior lawyer in a number of Australian government departments and authorities. Peter Grabosky is Professor at the Regulatory Institutions Network, The Australian National University, and Deputy Director of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence in Policing and Security. He is the 2006 winner of the Sellin-Glueck Award of the American Society of Criminology. He is author most recently of Electronic Crime (2007) and Cyber Criminals on Trial (with Russell G. Smith and Gregor Urbas; Cambridge University Press, 2004), which won the Outstanding Book Award of the American Society of Criminology's Division of International Criminology. Clifford Shearing is Professor of Law at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. He has held positions at the University of Toronto, the Australian National University, and the University of the Western Cape. He is author most recently of Imagining Security (with Jennifer Wood; 2007) and Governing Security (with Les Johnston; 2003).
- Author(s)Clifford Shearing,Julie Ayling,Peter Grabosky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.