All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ian R. Morrison
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean Connections
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Courier - Malraux - Diderot (with a speculation about Ionesco) - Stendhal - Pascal (with an aside on Anatole France) - Voltaire - Gide - Montaigne.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Ian R. Morrison graduated from the University of Aberdeen in 1968 and was a lecturer in French at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne from 1970 until his retirement in 2005. In French, his research and publications were mainly on sixteenth-century literature, while his teaching ranged over most major periods of literature. His belated interest in Sciascia has given rise to several articles.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.94
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.24Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.