All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study is based on research using primary archive documents, and press analyses and interviews, mainly in France and Italy, and also in the UK, the US, Spain and the Netherlands. It examines international relations, domestic policies and cultural history to paint a complex picture of the fight for leadership of the French Left during the 1970s.
- Author BiographyValentine Lomellini is Research Fellow at the Department of Political Sciences, Law and International Studies, University of Padua. In 2009, she was awarded the Medal of the President of the Italian Republic and the Simone Veil Grant by the Academia Europea de Yuste (Spain). She is the author of L'appuntamento mancato. La Sinistra italiana ed il Dissenso nei regimi comunisti, 1968-1989 and is currently working on the relations between the PCI and the United States.
- Author(s)Valentine Lomellini
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleEnjeux Internationaux/International Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2012
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.