Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Queer Psychology: An Introduction by Damien W. Riggs, Sonja J. Ellis, Elizabeth Peel, Victoria Clarke (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive psychology textbook to focus on the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer people.
- Author BiographyVictoria Clarke is a Reader in Sexuality Studies at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Sonja J. Ellis is a Principal Lecturer in Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University. Elizabeth Peel is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Aston University, Birmingham. Damien W. Riggs is Visiting Research Fellow in the School of Psychology at the University of Adelaide and Lecturer in the School of Social Work at Flinders University.
- PrizesWinner of British Psychological Society Book Awards: Textbook 2013.
- Author(s)Damien W. Riggs,Elizabeth Peel,Sonja J. Ellis,Victoria Clarke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £5.80Trending at £7.71
- £7.98Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £10.97
- £8.93Trending at £9.24
- £6.99Trending at £9.96
- £5.15Trending at £7.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.