Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.48
- £7.67Trending at £9.79
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second in a series of seven CD-ROMs containing ten-minute literacy starter activities for whole-class or group teaching, specifically designed to be used on an interactive whiteboard. Each CD contains 24 activities linked to the teaching objectives of the National Literacy Strategy.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a former primary school teacher, lecturer in primary education and OFSTED inspector. She is the best-selling author of Developing Literacy. Les Ray has been closely involved with the National Literacy Strategy.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Les Ray
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDevelopings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour animation
- Weight130 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Pamphlet
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.