All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling author of Sassy, Single, & Satisfied shares humorous stories and insights into the fun-loving faith instruction that canine friends can teach. Anyone who wants to discover more about being God's faithful companion will enjoy this romp through heartwarming tales and biblical wisdom.
- Author BiographyMichelle McKinney Hammond, a writer, singer, and speaker who focuses on improving love-driven relationships, is the founder and president of HeartWing Ministries. She cohosted the Emmy Award-winning Aspiring Women for many years. Michelle's numerous books include How to Get Past Disappointment; Sassy, Single, & Satisfied; and The Power of Being a Woman.
- Author(s)Michelle McKinney Hammond
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.57Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.