All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Lessons in Teaching series, this book provides exemplar lessons in phonics and uses them as a starting point for learning, exploring the theory behind, what makes them good and how they can be adapted to suit different year groups and different schools.
- Author BiographyDavid Waugh is a Senior Teaching Fellow at the the School of Education, University of Durham where he is also the subject leader for primary English. Jane is a former deputy head teacher and literacy consultant for the National Strategies in Bristol. She is now a senior lecturer in primary education at the University of the West of England. She was recently awarded the Higher Education Academy Teaching Fellowship Award. Carly Desmond is an expert primary school teacher. Carly recently presented at a national conference on the new National Curriculum for English.
- Author(s)Carly Desmond,David Waugh,Jane Carter
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLessons in Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width168 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.