All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis follow-up to the highly acclaimed Lessons with a Grandmaster focuses on dynamic chess, developing chess imagination, and perhaps above all, the ability to visualize the chess board and calculate combinations in sharp positions.
- Author BiographyBoris Gulko is one of the most distinguished Grandmasters in the chess world. He is a former Soviet Champion and has also won the US Championship twice since his immigration in 1986, making him the only chess player ever to have held both the American and Soviet championship titles. Dr. Joel R. Sneed is a professor of psychology at Queens College of the City University of New York, an amateur chess enthusiast and a student of Boris Gulko's.
- Author(s)Boris Gulko,Dr. Joel Sneed
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication11/08/2012
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.