Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.93
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.06
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers: understand what is meant by a 'natural' lifestyle; appreciate the similarities between humans and horses as well as the differences; understand that equine society is based on co-operation rather than conflict, and how we can use this in training our horses; and more.
- Author BiographyLesley Skipper spent her early childhood in North Yorkshire obsessed with horses, but then lost touch with the horse world until adulthood. Marriage into a horse-loving family rekindled her early enthusiasm for horses. She and her husband soon acquired an expanding equine 'family'; they keep horses purely for the pleasure of working with them, training them, and learning from them. Lesley Skipper is a liason member of the Classical Riding Club, and is a regular contributor to the Club's quarterly newsletter. She is also the author of The Arabian Show Horse, Realise Your Horse's True Potential and Inside Your Horse's Mind.
- Author(s)Lesley Skipper
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/09/2012
- Content Notecolour & line illustrations throughout
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.