All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated board book that shows how a young child deals with his mom's diagnosis and treatment of cancer. It helps children realize that they are not alone and that others have felt the same things. It is suitable for parents, teachers, and counselors who deal with children of ages 4-8.
- Author BiographyCourtney Filigenzi is a children s book author. Shennen Bersani is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.
- Author(s)Courtney Filigenzi
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width201 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.