All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces beginning language learners to more than 1,550 commonly taught basic words. The color dictionaries in this series contains 30 two-page spreads that illustrate the meanings of words. The panoramas focus on scenes familiar to children aged three through eight, such as home life, the classroom, city life, sports, the zoo, and outer space.
- Author(s)Marlene Goodman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLet's Learn Picture Dictionary Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary, index
- Weight582 g
- Width228 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.