All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides beginning and intermediate learners with an introduction to conversational Indonesian. Using a relaxed variety of standard Indonesian spoken among educated native speakers, it offers fifteen thematically-based chapters in two volumes that are rich with photographs, illustrations, and cultural explanations.
- Author BiographyEllen Rafferty is professor of Indonesian language and literature in the department of languages and cultures of Asia at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA. Erlin Barnard is the pedagogy coordinator for Less Commonly Taught Languages at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA. Lucy Suharni teaches Indonesian at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Ellen Rafferty
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- Language(s)English & Indonesian
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.08
- £27.89Trending at £29.45
- £23.41Trending at £26.98
- £24.13Trending at £25.47
- £11.73Trending at £12.31
- £17.52Trending at £18.14
- £20.71Trending at £21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.