All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £13.95Trending at £14.72
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.85Trending at £27.23
- £9.74Trending at £10.25
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
About this product
- DescriptionPrimary school children worry about a lot of things that are not in their control. This book shows readers how to handle anxiety in a positive way. For Ages 3-6.
- Author BiographyJoy Berry, pioneering educator and child-development specialist, has written more than 250 juvenile self-help books for toddlers to tweens that have sold over 85 million copies. Joy's lifelong mission has been to help children help themselves by providing the information and motivation they need to lead responsible lives. Joy began her career as an elementary school teacher and went on to found two award-winning preschool and day-care centers in Southern California before beginning her career as a writer. She holds advanced degrees in education and human development. Along with her academic and teaching credentials she holds the distinguished honor of being a parent and grandparent.
- Author(s)Joy Berry
- PublisherJoy Berry Enterprises
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk About
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoy Berry Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maggie Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom P
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.