CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of essays on the art and genre of letter writing among Romantic, Victorian and Twentieth Century poets. This book provides a history of literary friendship, love, and rivalry. It is a study of the often close relationship between letter writing and poetry.
- Author BiographyJonathan Ellis is Senior Lecturer in American Literature at the University of Sheffield.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note1 b&w illustration
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJonathan Ellis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.