All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe use signs everyday, to work out which way to go, to know if a shop is open or closed and to welcome guests, just to name a few. Hand carved wooden signs can add warmth and charm to any home or business. This book presents various designs and techniques for creating custom signs.
- Author BiographyBetty Padden has been in the carving business for over 35 years. Her company, Wooden Apple Signmakers, was established in 1976 and offers design service and custom carved signs for both residential and commercial customers. Her work has been displayed at Walt Disney World and Disneyland as well as historic Quincy Market in Boston, MA. She teaches woodcarving to approximately 75 students per year.
- Author(s)Betty Padden
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.90Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.04
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £9.74Trending at £9.86
- £1.85Trending at £3.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.