All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers introduction and supplementary material by David Demsey, foreword by jazz pianist Marian McPartland, and photographs by Louis Ouzer.
- Author BiographyDavid Demsey is Professor of Music and Coordinator of Jazz Studies at William Paterson University.
- Author(s)Alec Wilder
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2005
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleEastman Studies in Music
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Rochester Press
- Content Note15 black and white,
- Weight617 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid Demsey
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.