All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new and improved edition of Letters from Alabama offers a valuable window into pioneer Alabama and the landscape and life-forms encountered by early settlers of the state.
- Author BiographyGary R. Mullen is coeditor, with Lance Durden, of Medical and Veterinary Entomology, currently in its second edition, and coauthor, with Taylor D. Littleton, of Philip Henry Gosse: Science and Art in Letters from Alabama and Entomologia Alabamensis. Taylor D. Littleton is coauthor, with Maltby Sykes, of Advancing American Art: Painting, Politics, and Cultural Confrontation at Mid-Century, and coauthor, with Gary R. Mullen, of Philip Henry Gosse: Science and Art in Letters from Alabama and Entomologia Alabamensis.
- Author(s)Philip Gosse
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGary R. Mullen,Taylor Littleton
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.