All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christian doctrine of God has traditionally been presented in two parts: an account of the existence and attributes of God on the one hand, and an account of God's triunity on the other. This study offers an analysis of Karl Barth's doctrine of the divine attributes (or 'perfections'), as it appears in his Church Dogmatics II/1 .
- Author BiographyRobert B. Price received his PhD from the University of Aberdeen and is Assistant Professor of Theology at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California.
- Author(s)Robert B. Price
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleT&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.