All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting to offer spiritual guidance to a variety of friends, the author's conversations (formerly published as Letters to Contemplatives ) touch on a range of topics, from the meaning of Christ for Christians embracing Eastern meditation to the relationship of contemplation to social action.
- Author BiographyWilliam Johnston S.J., an Irish priest who teaches at Sophia University in Tokyo, is the author of many acclaimed books, including, from Fordham University Press, Christian Zen: A Way of Meditation, Being in Love: The Practice of Christian Prayer, and Silent Music: The Science of Meditation.
- Author(s)William Johnston
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight179 g
- Width5193 mm
- Height3233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £7.00
- £11.99Trending at £17.22
- £8.49Trending at £10.70
- £12.99Trending at £13.98
- £18.95Trending at £31.22
- £12.95Trending at £13.34
- £11.99Trending at £12.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.