All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of America's most respected journalists--and a revered professor at Columbia University's School of Journalism--a lively and inspiring look at the art and craft of journalism.
- Author BiographySamuel G. Freedman is a Professor of Journalism at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism and the author of six books of nonfiction. He has worked as a reporter for the New York Times and contributor to Rolling Stone and Salon, among other publications, and has won numerous awards, including a Distinguished Teaching in Journalism Award, a National Jewish Book Award, and the Helen Bernstein Award for Excellence in Journalism. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Samuel G. Freedman
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.