Leveraging Corporate Responsibility: The Stakeholder Route to Maximizing Business and Social Value by Daniel Korschun, Sankar Sen, C. B. Bhattacharya (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.83Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
- £5.00+ £3.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ajwhiteman_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how companies can maximize the value of their CR initiatives by fostering strong stakeholder relationships.
- Author BiographyC. B. Bhattacharya is the E.ON Chair Professor in Corporate Responsibility at the European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany. Sankar Sen is Professor of Marketing at the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, a senior college of the City University of New York. Daniel Korschun is an Assistant Professor at Drexel University's LeBow College of Business, where he is also a Fellow at the Center for Corporate Reputation Management.
- Author(s)C. B. Bhattacharya,Daniel Korschun,Sankar Sen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.46Trending at £9.07
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.