All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo management-based strategies lead to improved environmental outcomes? What kinds of strategies hold the most promise? This title addresses these questions through studies of state pollution prevention planning laws, private sector purchasing requirements, and federal risk management regulations, among others.
- Author BiographyCary Coglianese is the Edward B. Shils Professor of Law and professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania, where he is the director of the Penn Program on Regulation. He is also a senior research fellow at Harvard University?s John F. Kennedy School of Government. Jennifer Nash is executive director of the Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative and director of the Regulatory Policy Program at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCary Coglianese,Jennifer Nash
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.