All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of Leviticus presents the biblical work as a literary masterpiece. Seen in an anthropological perspective, Leviticus has a mystical structure which plots the book into three parts corresponding to the three parts of the desert tabernacle, which in turn corresponds to Mount Sinai.
- Author BiographyMary Douglas is also the author of In the Wilderness, the Doctrine of Defilement in the Book of Numbers (1993).
- Author(s)Professor Mary Douglas
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2001
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notesmall amount of figures and tables
- Weight356 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.