All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScholarly consensus on the relationship of the Letter to the Hebrews to the Old Testament is far from universal or uniform. This book aims to address this area in Hebrews scholarship, which is lacking a critical account of the dependence of Hebrews on the Old Testament, especially Leviticus, in constructing a meaningful text.
- Author BiographyMayjee Philip has a background in religious studies, linguistics and literary studies. This book is an extension of her doctoral dissertation submitted to the Department of Religion at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Mayjee Philip
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, tables
- Weight390 g
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £35.06
- £8.34Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.