All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £9.56Trending at £9.76
- £6.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses English sexual culture between the Civil Wars and the death of Charles II.
- Author BiographyJames Grantham Turner is Professor of English at the University of California at Berkeley. He is the author of One Flesh: Paradisal Marriage and Sexual Relations in the Age of Milton (1987) and editor of The Politics of Landscape: Rural Scenery and Society in English Poetry, 1630-1660 (1979) and Sexuality and Gender in Early Modern Europe: Institutions, Texts, Images (Cambridge 1993).
- Author(s)James Grantham Turner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.