All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the philosophical analyses have been predicated on actual human behavior. On the other hand, many classic histories of freedom have traced the actual development of a definite kind of freedom. This volume contains essays prepared to celebrate the anniversary of the publication of John Stuart Mill's On Liberty .
- Author BiographyCarl J. Friedrich was Eaton Professor of the Science of Government, Harvard University. During World War II he helped found the School of Overseas Administration at Harvard to train officers for work in military government abroad. He was professor of political science at the University of Heidelberg from 1956 to 1966, where he founded and helped to develop the Institut fur Politische Wissenschaft. He served as president of the American Political Science Association in 1962, the International Political Science Association from 1967-1970, and the Institut international de philosophie politique.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCarl J. Friedrich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.