All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibrary 3.0 explores the ongoing debates on the point oh phenomenon and its impact on service delivery in libraries. This title analyses Library 3.0 and its potential in creating intelligent libraries capable of meeting contemporary needs, and the growing role of librarians as apomediators.
- Author BiographyTom Kwanya is a Knowledge Management specialist with several years of practical experience. He gained a PhD in Information Studies from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and is currently consulting for the Government of South Sudan on a project seeking to establish the first modern library and public information centre in the post-conflict country. He previously worked as a Knowledge Management Specialist and E-Communications Manager for research institutions in Kenya. He is currently conducting research on the emerging trends, tools and techniques in library, information and knowledge management. Tom's areas of research include social networking and media, innovation in research libraries, knowledge management, and public relations in libraries. Christine Stilwell is a Professor of Information Studies at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. She has been rated by the National Research Foundation as an established researcher since 2008 and serves on several academic journal editorial advisory committees. Christine has also published a co-edited book, a directory of South African resource centres, book chapters, and numerous journal articles. Peter Underwood is Honorary Professor at the University of KwaZulu-Natal and Emeritus Professor at the University of Cape Town, having occupied the Chair of Librarianship from 1992-2010. He is the author and co-author of several books and journal articles. Peter focuses on information literacy, information systems management, and organizational behaviour in libraries and information services.
- Author(s)Christine Stilwell,Peter G. Underwood,Tom Kwanya
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £40.26Trending at £49.44
- £15.65Trending at £17.81
- £9.30Trending at £10.12
- £12.77Trending at £14.43
- £7.39Trending at £7.77
- £6.60Trending at £6.70
- £17.32Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.