All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThus does Dent, a little-known Supreme Court case, influence how Americans receive health care more than a hundred years after the fact.
- Author BiographyJames C. Mohr is the College of Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor of History and the Philip H. Knight Professor of Social Science at the University of Oregon. He is author of Doctors and the Law: Medical Jurisprudence in Nineteenth-Century America and Radical Republicans in the North: State Politics during Reconstruction, both published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)James C. Mohr
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note13, 13 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.