All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionLicensing, Selling and Finance in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industries is an assessment of the turbulent state of pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets as we enter the second decade of the 21st century. At the same time.
- Author BiographyMartin Austin is Managing Director of TransformRx GmbH, formed in 2005 to provide business advice to clients on investment and business development. He is also a Partner in MarraM Advisors, specialising in Industrial Biotechnology, a Board member of RSA AG and Chairman of Zestagen SA a biotech start-up in Lausanne. He was previously a Principal in the Paul Capital Partners Royalty Funds, a USA-based specialist in Secondary Private Equity and Alternative Asset Investments and previously Head of Business Development for the Pharmaceuticals Division at F. Hoffmann-La Roche. After a broad ranging career in the Pharmaceutical industry, progressing through Sales and Marketing roles with GD Searle in the early 1980's, he went on to become Business Development Manager with Lorex Pharmaceuticals before leaving to become a founding Director of Machine Intelligence Technologies. He was then appointed Managing Director of MHIG Ltd, an international joint venture in Market Research, prior to joining Roche.
- Author(s)Martin Austin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 34 b&w illustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.