All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.90Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.03
- £16.13Trending at £18.25
- £6.42Trending at £7.17
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
About this product
- DescriptionGoing beyond the representation theory of compact Lie groups, this book offers a carefully chosen range of material conveying the bigger picture. Covers Lie algebra, Weyl character formula, symmetrical function theory, Satake diagrams, Sage software and more.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bump is Professor of Mathematics at Stanford University. His research is in automorphic forms, representation theory and number theory. He is a co-author of GNU Go, a computer program that plays the game of Go. His previous books include Automorphic Forms and Representations (Cambridge University Press 1997) and Algebraic Geometry (World Scientific 1998).
- Author(s)Daniel Bump
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number225
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.