Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.25Trending at £20.99
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.04
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.48
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new departure for bestselling author Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, a profoundly wise handbook on how to live a better, wiser, more fulfilled life from the perspective of one who is contemplating her own life from the end.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Kubler-Ross was one of the best-loved and most-respected authorities on the subject of death and dying. Her books have been translated into twenty-seven languages. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross passed away on August 24, 2004 at the age of seventy-eight. David Kessler is a grief and loss specialist and leader in the field of hospice and palliative care. His first book, The Needs of the Dying, received praise from Mother Teresa. He also co-authored On Grief and Grieving with Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. His latest book is Visions, Trips and Crowded Rooms: Who and What You See Before You Die. He lives in Los Angeles. His website is Grief.com.
- Author(s)David Kessler,Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2001
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/09/2014
- Weight248 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.