All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks inside this landscape of digital scientific work. This title chronicles the emergence of bioinformatics - the mode of working across and between biology, computing, mathematics, and statistics - from the 1960s to the present, seeking to understand how knowledge about life is made in and through virtual spaces.
- Author BiographyHallam Stevens is assistant professor at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
- Author(s)Hallam Stevens
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note19 halftones, 3 line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.