All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a title in a practical activity-based series which can be used as a planning tool to help devise a comprehensive scheme of work, and as an accessible bank of ideas. This book provides activities which enable children to develop their understanding of life processes in animals and plants.
- Author(s)Francis MacKay
- Date of Publication20/10/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCurriculum Bank S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading Age8-11
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.83
- £4.50Trending at £6.70
- £6.51Trending at £6.70
- £5.77Trending at £6.50
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £17.87Trending at £18.86
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.