All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis science-based, inspiring book imparts the wisdom of a charismatic integrative doctor whose advice for creating health, healing, and wholeness at all stages of a woman's life is tried and true.
- Author BiographyDr. Tieraona Low Dog is a leading holistic and traditionally trained medical doctor, health policy expert, researcher, and colleague with Andrew Weil at the University of Arizona's Center for Integrative Medicine. A columnist for Prevention magazine, she has appeared on Dr. Oz, The People's Pharmacy, and many other TV and radio programs, and she speaks to audiences around the country. She is the author of National Geographic's Healthy at Home.
- Author(s)Tieraona Low Dog
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byDr. Andrew Weil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.