All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1878 biography explains how civil engineer Robert Stevenson's many lighthouses made the Scottish coastline much safer for shipping.
- Author(s)David Stevenson
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.