All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith business success increasingly dependent on knowledge of consumer behaviour, the importance of lifestyle market segmentation has increased rapidly. This book shows how social and cultural changes in group dynamics and purchasing influences can be used in making marketing decisions.
- Author BiographyRONALD D. MICHMAN is Professor of Marketing at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania. He is the author of Marketing to Changing Consumer Markets: Environmental Scanning and coauthor of Marketing Channels and Strategies, Second Edition, and Strategic Advertising Decisions, as well as numerous articles that have appeared in Business, Business Horizons, Industrial Marketing Management, and the Journal of Business Strategy.
- Author(s)Ronald D. Michman
- Date of Publication30/04/1991
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
- £8.22Trending at £8.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.