All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at two groups that represent, in one case, the hard right, and in the other, the soft right-Pete Peters' Scriptures for America and James Dobson's Focus on the Family - in order to investigate the specific methods these groups rely on to appeal to their followers.
- Author BiographyAnn Burlein is Assistant Professor of Religion and Culture at the University of North Carolina-Charlotte.
- Author(s)Ann Burlein
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.